32882Re: Virtual WC/song

  • gaelman58
    Aug 31, 2007
      Joost back from QueebecK...

      An' a sad scene, it wuz, at the beheadin'...but bein' dacent folk
      doin' him in...he wuz granted one last request:

      "You have one last request."

      "Weel now, tis damned dacent of ye."

      "Do you want a hood?"

      "No, thank ye"

      "Do you want a priest?"

      "No, thank ye, ye'll be needin' him more than Oi do."

      "What, then?"

      "Oi'd loike ta sing one last song."

      "Get on with it."

      "Will ye honor me last request in full."

      "We will. Get on with it."

      "An' so I weel....'one hundred meellion bottles o' beer on the wall,
      one hundred meellion bottles of beer..."

      <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      > <write3chairs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I forgot to add, I'll use Gaelman's disembodied head
      > > as a hood ornament for my Bishopette-mobile, unless
      > > of course he has a moral issue with this.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Sister J.
      >
      > Bloody good idea, Sister.
      > H.H.P. I
      >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:
      > >
      > > > Ef ye don't moind, Oi'd rather be beheaded...

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic