32659Re: August meteor showers

  • write3chairs
    Aug 4, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" wrote:

      > I'm trying to get into a Michaelmas mood, and I think it
      > will take a bit of work, so I'm starting early.
      >
      > I'm going to be quoting some poems (over the next few weeks) and
      > other stuff from "The Archangel Michael: His Mission and Ours:
      > Selected Lectures and Writings by Rudolf Steiner" Anthroposophic
      > Press, 1994.

      Deborah, thank you! I came across a quotation this morning that I
      wanted to share here, too. It's from Federico García Lorca's POEMA DEL
      CANTE JONDO (1931, Deep Song).

      "The muse of Góngora and the angel of Garcilaso must let go of their
      laurel garlands when the duende of St. John the Cross comes by."
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic