31893Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Him Catholic/DZ

    Jun 30, 2007
      Tarjei:
      RS also said that the church is a very
      > dangerous place to
      > fall asleep because of all those malignant spirits
      > there. Perhaps
      > that's why the military-industrial complex is out of
      > control, because
      > the US has too many churches with too much
      > attendance. It ain't
      > healthy, this church stuff.

      You know that's an interestion point you just brought
      up. And I think I have found a place where Rudolf
      Steiner is puzzled about the scientist and the
      military elite joining hands. And it seems to me that
      it is a point towards the devestating gassing of the
      Nazi regime. I shall send it forth when I get back in
      the house.

      All good things,