30923Re: No terror; not in Norway; no way

    Mar 4, 2007
      Excuse me, Mr. searcher of light and love and all wonderful things,
      how do you connect rape statistics with terrorism or war on terror?
      What exactly is your point? We just discussed Ted Bundy and other
      serial killers. Are these rapists and serial cannibals conducting some
      sort of war against terror somewhere? Could you please explain?

      Tarjei

      lightsearcher1 wrote:

      > "The growth in the number of rapes is dramatic,"
      > said Sylvi Listhaug, the politician in charge of
      > health issues on the Oslo City Council. "It makes
      > me angry, and worried about the young women
      > of our city."
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic