30889Re: Neo-Nazi crap

  • holderlin66
    Feb 28, 2007
      The Voice of the White House

      Washington, D.C., February 26, 2007: "All his life, our President,
      George W. Bush, has been a failure.

      He is a weak man who has only survived because his family have
      poured money into his business ventures, all of which failed.

      He was, and still is, a binge drinker (he was blotto during Katrina)
      who never outgrew the culture of the fraternity house, a very poor
      student, dismissed from the National Guard for repeated truancies
      and his excessive use of drugs and alcohol, a physically abusive
      husband.

      Because he was the scion of a prominent and wealthy Republican
      family whose father had been head of the CIA, Vice President and
      then a one-term President, George was jobbed into office by a cabal
      that was determined to inflict their political and economic views on
      what they viewed as an excessively liberal American public.

      Like all weak men with severe image problems, Bush has proven to be
      duplicitous to a degree, vicious, vindictive and pathologically
      rigid in his actions.

      But behind him stands the Vice President. Cheney is far more
      intelligent that Bush and is a capable and very industrious person
      but he is, to be blunt, a nut.

      Dick Cheney is totally crazy, obsessed with power and his warped
      image of a world-dominating United States , is a concept that has
      been dead for years. Cheney, a man of great drive and possesses
      neither scruples nor common sense, and is a man who loathes anything
      connected with Russia because he believes, in error as usual, that
      Russia is still run by Communists!

      In his fantasy world, Cheney seeks out the support of any person or
      group that he can use in his drive for American domination. AIPAC,
      the Likudist neocons, the far religious right and the upper levels
      of the American corporate world are all on his Rolodex.

      Cheney appointed himself Vice President after a cabal had installed
      Bush in the White House by a secret coup and at once began to fill
      vital posts with his trusted allies such as Stephen Cambonne and
      Donald Rumsfeld.

      Cheney himself was responsible for instructions to torture and
      maltreat any entity or person he personally deemed to be anti-
      American and stopped just short of ordering such treatment for
      Americans who opposed him. He has spawned enormous and divisive
      hatred for Americans throughout the world and personally is
      responsible for the increasing destruction of the American military
      as a deterrent force.

      His savage, unreasoning and vindictive nature has alienated most top
      Republicans and now, it is increasingly obvious, the top levels of
      American military leadership.

      Now, the supposedly gullible American public is being treated to the
      biggest lot of childish propaganda imaginable. Bush and the Israelis
      are trying frantically to promote public support for an attack on
      Iran. They have trotted out all kinds of silly faked stories; "Iran-
      made bombs," "We are going to attack Iran next week," "Israel is
      going to bomb Tehran," and on and on. I have something that Bush
      does not: friends in the Pentagon and they have all told me that,
      yes, there are plans to invade Iran on the books. There are also
      plans to invade North Korea and other countries. However, we are not
      going to do this because we can't. Bush and his gang have been
      shriekinig `wolf! wolf" about North Korea for several years now,
      issuing dire threats of military action if they don't dare to settle
      with us on our terms. Once they, and the rest of the world, saw this
      was just bluff, Bush lost a great deal of face,\. In desperation,
      the propaganda machine came up with a whopper last week: North Korea
      agreed to our terms! Of course they did not and this one fell as
      flat as the rest of the bovine fecal matter gushing out of the White
      House.

      None of this is of the slightest interest to Cheney who is in
      constant daily contact with his weak president, issuing orders to
      him, and everyone else in the White House. Cheney wants a war and
      insists on getting it. Even if everyone else sees the Emperor has no
      clothes, Cheney is oblivious.

      Cheney is a purely evil man in the eyes of everyone but himself and,
      even more than the weak and petulant President, must be removed at
      once from the levers of power before he surely starts a major war
      that will have appalling consequences."
    • Show all 121 messages in this topic