30556RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: STEINER'S KRISHNAMURTI??

  • Mike T
    Feb 4, 2007
      Christopher,
      I have always believed that the great counter balance to materialism and the
      soon to be incarnation of Ahriman, was the task of Anthroposophy.
      Anthroposophy has filtered spiritual values into every sphere of life and
      human kind are much the better for it, without knowing it. Hence all the
      Anthroposophically inspired movements, from Waldorf education to BD Farming
      etc., having a mission; to help mankind with help from the heirarchies to
      fulfill his earthly mission. This naturally means that work in all the
      spheres arising out of Anthroposophy creates furtile ground for many future
      happenings and I wouldn't discount what you have written.

      Mike T

      Advertisement: Amazing holiday rentals?
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eninemsn%2Erealestate%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcgi%2Dbin%2Frsearch%3Fa%3Dbhp%26t%3Dhol%26cu%3DMSN&_t=758874163&_r=HM_Txt_Link_Holiday_Oct06&_m=EXT
    • Show all 41 messages in this topic