30439Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Truly Distracting 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

  • Frank Smith
    Feb 1, 2007
      --- SerenaBlaue@... wrote:

      > > What, exactly, is your point, Serena?
      > > Frank
      > > --- SerenaBlaue@... wrote:
      > >
      > > > For Cockburn's cockeyed column, go to:
      > > >

      > _http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn09092006.html_
      > > >

      > > > David Ray Griffin's Response to Cockburn
      > > > The Truly Distracting 9/11 Conspiracy Theory:
      > > > A Reply to Alexander Cockburn
      >

      > We've discussed questions around the collapse of the
      > three
      > WTC buildings before and I thought that Griffin's
      > rebuttal to
      > Alexander Cockburn's article was especially cogent
      > and worthy
      > of sharing with the A_T...
      >
      > Another article for those interested in 9/11 is by
      > Michael Keefer,
      > "Into the Ring with Counterpunch on 9/11: How
      > Alexander Cockburn,
      > Otherwise So Bright , Blanks Out on 9/11 Evidence"
      >
      > _http://www.911truth.eu/index.php?id=0,9,0,0,1,0_
      > (http://www.911truth.eu/index.php?id=0,9,0,0,1,0)
      >
      > I file these under my "what does it mean to be awake
      > in the US
      > today" section of my computer folders.
      >
      > Serena B.

      Sorry I asked. Anyway, before taking a bullshit artist
      like Griffin seriously, I suggest you look into the
      real facts. They're at Google and have been aired
      sufficiently here.
      Frank

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org