29894Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?

  • Frank Smith
    Dec 6, 2006
      --- Mike helsher <mhelsher@...> wrote:

      > Ya well, bases on my exp. 98% of all OLD MEN should
      > not be trusted
      > either!
      >
      > [Mike sticks tounge out and face farts in Franks
      > general direction]

      TO: Sophia (urgent!)
      Madame: I recommend an ad hom literacy rule. After 18
      warnings, anyone (nothing personal Mike) who continues
      to misspell and generally abuse any language, is to be
      booted into the hellish basement permanently.
      Frank

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com