29884Re: Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?

  • Tarjei Straume
    Dec 6, 2006
      I'm surprised this "quiz" was taken so seriously.
      I scored 0% trrrrst-sympathizing by thinking
      outside my own box. Zero per cent! Maybe it's the
      troll in me, I dunno - am I the only clown here?

      Happiness Is A Warm Gun
      Lennon/McCartney

      She's not a girl who misses much
      Do do do do do do
      oh, yeah
      She's well acquainted with
      the touch of the velvet hand
      Like a lizard on a window pain
      The man in the crowd with the
      multicolored mirror on his hobnail boots
      Lying with his eyes while his
      hands are busy working overtime
      A soap impression of his wife which
      he ate and donated to the National Trust

      I need a fix cause I'm going down
      Down to the bits that I left uptown
      I need a fix cause I'm going down
      Mother Superior jump the gun
      Mother Superior jump the gun
      Mother Superior jump the gun
      Mother Superior jump the gun
      Mother Superior jump the gun
      Mother Superior jump the gun

      Happiness is a warm gun
      Happiness is a warm gun mama
      When I hold you in my arms
      and I feel my finger on you trigger
      I know nobody can do no harm
      Because Happiness is a warm gun mama
      Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
      Happiness is a warm, yes it is, gun
      Ah, don't you know that
      Happiness is a warm gun mama

      © 1968 Northern Songs. All Rights Reserved. International Copyright Secured.

      My mother, drunk or sober,