29879Re: Quiz: Do YOU Want the Terrorists to Win?

  • kmlightseeker
    Dec 6, 2006
      Mike:

      " I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:

      "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
      crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
      freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
      the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
      restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
      George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
      your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!""

      This is how I was described:

      "Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 83%

      You are a terrorist-loving scoundrel who hates our dear leader and the
      values he defends. There are few redeeming qualities about you. You
      most likely celebrated when the evil-doers hit us on 9/11, then
      opposed the Iraq war when we tried to pay them back. You hurt us at
      every step and cause troops to die in the field by questioning Bush's
      decisions. You are most likely a lost cause, doomed to be a
      brainwashed victim of free thought and liberalism forever. No dose of
      Ann Coulter's prose can save you now."

      :)))

      So. not quite as bad as you, but up there. :)

      Regards,

      Keith

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
      <mhelsher@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
      > <sr_joanna@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Guess how my results came out...
      > >
      > > http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_want_the_terrorists_to_win
      > >
      > > Maybe we should make up a quiz for the WC/Waldorf divide....
      > >
      > > Merrily,
      > > JoAnn
      >
      > I scored 100%....:) this is how they rated me:
      >
      > "You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-
      > crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our
      > freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire
      > the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic
      > restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily
      > George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of
      > your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!"
      >

      > I thought today of standing on a busy street corner with a big sign
      > that has in Huge letters on one side..."FREEDUM!"..and on the other
      > side in big letters... "TERRER!". I'll just stand there and spin it
      > around every few seconds, and watch the confused faces of those who
      > are afraid to think. And when someone asks me what it means I'll just
      > say..."Weapons of mass destruction!". And if their still confused
      > i'll just say "emotionally potent oversimplifications".
      >
      > Imagine a world with non-disposable people in which EVERYONE MATTERS!
      >
      > Now think of "the school of americas" (under a new name now, for wag
      > the dog purposes) and it's brand of terrifying freedum.
      >
      > Maybe we should nationalize all of Steven Kings books and distribute
      > them to the american public. Then we'll have "free terror"! and we
      > won't have to pay billions and billions and billions of dollars to be
      > afraid anymore.
      >
      > with warm freedum and terrer...
      >

      > Mike

      > > I am not willing to give up my constitutional rights
      > > just because I have nothing to hide."

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic