29846Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: for the WC people (Franky, Dottie, Tarjei)

    Dec 3, 2006
      Mr. Mason, one does not have to be a historial expert
      to converse on the human tragedy that took place at
      the hands of the Nazis. To think one does seems to
      leave open the question that you and other holocaust
      deniers bring and that is that 'it's not all what you
      think it was'. It was! all that we think it was and
      much worse.

      I am thankful that Vorstand stood up against such
      ignorance posing as spiritual science with Rudolf
      Steiner's name attached to give it more weight.
      Shameful is what it is and very hurtful to the
      Society. You promote his work as well as say 'well if
      you have a need for historical truth...', as if, as if
      what you and Bondarev are pushing is the real truth
      that we just all have been hoodwinked by. What a