29842Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: for the WC people (Franky, Dottie, Tarjei)

  • Lennart Sundström
    Dec 1, 2006
      Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: for the WC people (Franky, Dottie, Tarjei) Dear Mr Mason,

      write me your biography, dark sides included, and I maybe will find a place in Sweden for you to recover, if you are sincere enough.

      Yours sincerely,
      Lennart Sundström,
      Göteborg
      Sweden

      P.S. A friend of mine arranges "pagan crucifixions". You will survive...

      06-12-01 20.42, skrev Robert Mason på robertsmason_99@... följande:

      To Mike H, who wrote:

      >>. . . . based on your assumptions . . . .<<

      Robert writes:

      You might want to go back and take note of
      words such as *maybe* and *if*.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic