29624Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Peter Staudenmaier ladies and gentlemen

    Nov 9, 2006
      Michael, one can see a thing in the future organ of
      creation: throat chakra. It is my experience that
      certain people all sides of the spectrum can be shown
      what ails them in the throat chakra: for good or for
      bad.

      If we look at Mr. Staudenmaier's throat chakra, and
      not meaning to, I mean it just jumps out just like a
      few others, one can see something of startling
      clarity. But I don't think of it as good or bad rather
      I think of it as 'oh damn! look at that, look what he
      has to deal with. I think we all have this test to
      overcome that which moves within us propelling us one
      way or the other. Our antipathies and our sympathies
      in this lifetime can not be the guiding power, it must
      come from our own inner freedom, our own kernal of the
      I Am seed within earh of us.

      My thoughts,
      Dottie