29582Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Test --- Please Ignore

  • Tarjei Straume
    Nov 1, 2006
      Jo Ann wrote:

      >Well, I asked you to ignore, so why do you expect a message?? <G>

      I'm ignoring, Joann, believe me - I'm just linking my own test to
      yours to make things easier. I think my last post disappeared because
      Yahoo may have forwarded it to NSA, or NSA may have intercepted and
      "borrowed" it. I said Bush thinks he's wise and brave because he used
      to eat the hearts of his victims for bravery and their brains for
      wisdom when he was a cannibal in his former incarnation. Plus, I've
      mentioned national security measures lately such as extraordinary
      renditions, black prisons, and ghost detainees. I say, let's keep them busy.