29272Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Dottie as HPB

    Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Tom,

      I don't like to play spiritual science Tom. It's not
      my thing. Maybe you can find someone else to play
      along. Nor do I like to spit three times to the left
      to ward off the enemy as suggested by Valentin in
      Meditations on the Tarot.

      But, yeah, playing spiritual science and throwing all
      kinds of mush into the soup is not what I am
      interested in. I love Hungarian Goulash but that's
      because it has some substance.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic