29257Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Dottie as Theodora

    Oct 1, 2006
      Whatever Tom, whatever man. You can say anything you
      want and no matter how versed you or the others are it
      does not mean you can place a souls state in any one
      area. Anger is not a place I work from in any case. It
      never has been no matter how it looks on list. You've
      met me in person and you have seen me. You have
      interacted with me and even if we had a discussion
      about what you wrote here on Michaelmas you would not
      experience anger from me unless of course that was
      your own thinking about 'what' I was saying.

      But it doesn't matter Tom. It really doesn't. I've
      heard pronouncements from all your 'intellectual'
      buddies, of which you are one obviously but see
      yourself somehow seperate from them in some way, and
      you as well even before when you brought this up to me
      on the side. And what I've learned is that you cats
      are the ones doing most of the projection while
      postulizing it is the others. I've watched it over and
      over.

      All your talk about shadow is just talk, that's all it
      is. And you can talk till the cows come home and that
      would not change a frieken thing Tom. And I'm not
      clairvoyant by the way. I'm actually a girl who has
      pierced through to Philosophy of Freedom through my
      work in How To Know Higher Worlds. Fancy that.

      Take Care Tom,
      Dottie

      --- tmasthenes13 <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dottie,
      >

      > In Rudolf Steiner's Mystery Plays, there is a
      > characternamed
      > Theodora, who appears suddenly in the first play,
      > saying that she
      > is"impelled to speak." When she addresses the group
      > in this
      > public gathering, shespeaks about the return of
      > Christ in the Etheric
      > realm. The play itself wasperformed in 1909, and
      > this was 24 years
      > before the beginning of Christ'sreturn in 1933.
      >

      > Your name being Dottie, short for Dorothy, is the
      > reversalof the 2
      > elements of Theodora. The first is "Gift of God; the
      > second is
      > "God'sGift." You have always reminded me of this
      > character
      > Theodora since you are"impelled to post" and you are
      > a prophet
      > of the etheric Christ, not is thepredictive sense,
      > but more in the
      > function of a prophet as one who givespresent day
      > warnings to the tribe.
      >

      > To Rudolf Steiner,the being of Theodora represented
      > a vast and puzzling
      > side effect of the returnof Christ in the etheric,
      > namely the bestowing
      > of spontaneous clairvoyance onthousands of people
      > who never knew what
      > was coming. These are people who didnot have to work
      > for the
      > clairvoyance; it was spontaneously given them
      > bygrace. They did not have
      > to do any special spiritual exercises from KoHW or
      > anykind of yoga or
      > devotional practice. They got it whether they
      > deserved it ornot, whether
      > So you Dottie, as Dorothea, in your spontaneous
      > appearance on theSteiner
      > Internet, today represent the modern version of
      > Theodora.
      >

      > You are most comfortable operating out of the
      > Sentient Soulmode, in
      > which you live and breathe in the impressions you
      > receive andprojections
      > you make on others, staying very close to the
      > boundary betweenyourself
      > and the outer worlds. And Imust say, I have the
      > most fun with all the
      > haplessly head-bound IntellectualSoul efforts made
      > by Joel and Steve
      > Hale, e.g., who desperately try to "educate" you in
      > thinking
      > just like Henry Higgins tried to educate Eliza
      > Doolittle inspeaking in
      > My Fair Lady, the musical based on GB Shaw's play,
      > Pygmalion.
      > Butyour sturdy and stubborn grace clairvoyance
      > confounds them every time
      > andhopefully will lead them toward an awakening of
      > the Consciousness
      > Soul, as theygo off from interactions with you
      > singing: "Why
      > can't a woman be more like a man?"
      >

      > Now let's get a scorecard here. We know that the
      > three soulseach
      > have different "teachers." RS delineates this in 4
> [...]
      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic