28746[anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: First Class Party (yes, it's a song)

  • Fire
    Aug 8, 2006

      I know an old lady...
      who swallowed a fly
      I don't know why..
      she swallowed a fly..
      perhaps she'll die

      I know an old lady who swallowed a spider..
      that wriggled and jiggled and wiggled inside her
      she swallowed the spider to catch the fly
      but i dont know why she swallowed the fly
      perhaps she'll die..

      I know an old lady who swallowed a bird
      a bird
      how absurd
      she swallowed the bird to catch the spider
      that wriggled and tiggled and jiggled inside her
      she swallowed the spider to catch the fly but i dont know why
      she swallowed the fly perhaps she'll die..

      I know an old lady who swallowed a cat
      fancy that
      swallowed a cat
      she swallowed the cat to catch the bird