28635Re: sorry folks, but have to repeat myself once again

  • Mike helsher
    Aug 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:
      > Joel said:
      > "Is your brain spinning in circles yet? If someone can find some
      > logic in this whole thread, please let me know."
      > No, because you purposely fuck it up! I kindly asked you to read
      > the first chapter of the book, which is freely available on the RS
      > lib archive. Then, in your inimitable fashion, you go ahead and
      > fuck up the very fact that you didn't even read it. And so, in
      > anticipation of this fact, I offered something more for your
      > consideration, relative to a book that you obviously have not, nor
      > will ever read.
      > Well, here's the fact in a nutshell: The conceptual uptake of new
      > knowledge has consequences on the astral body that form the basis
      > for the further exercises found in KOHW. And furthermore, if these
      > exercises from KOHW are undertaken in advance of this conceptual
      > uptake, it's no good.
      > Steve

      Well Joel, there you have it. If you add this response to those that
      you've already posted, I think that you'll have enough evidence to
      make a "Logical" conclusion, with a little help from your friends.
      With your many years experience in the mental health field, combined
      with a few of the diognosis' that Tarjei has already put forth, and
      my expert experience in "Basementology", we should be able to
      contrive some logical conclusion to all this.

      More will be revealed

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic