28597Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: sorry folks, but have to repeat myself once again

  • Joel Wendt
    Aug 2, 2006
      So, Steve, in answers to my questions to you, you respond by quoting the
      anthroposophical bible (occult science) at me.

      how is this not anthroposophical fundamentalism? for all your special
      being touched by the divine stuff, don't you have anything to say for

      Steve Hale wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow%40yahoogroups.com>, Joel Wendt
      > <hermit@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Where in the below, is the free moral thinking of the individual
      > human
      > > being? What do you mean by schools? If this statement below has the
      > > meaning it seems to suggest (it is unclear to me, being considerably
      > > abstract), then why did Steiner say his enduring legacy would be The
      > > Philosophy of Spiritual Activity, rather than the lecture cycles
      > (which
      > > originally he didn't want recorded)?
      > >
      > > joel
      > Joel,
      > Have you ever read the chapter entitled: The Character of Occult
      > Science, from the book, "Outline of Occult Science"? It concerns the
      > free will and choice involved in taking up the effort to acquire
      > supersensible knowledge, which few do; except those drawn by their own
      > soul disposition to do so. And these make up the fraternity of the
      > anthroposophical movement. Steiner was counting on the fact that some
      > would hear, in the longing for something that most people would either
      > ignore, deride, or actively oppose. And he outlines it in this chapter
      > quite cogently.
      > Steve
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic