28594Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: balance needed

  • Joel Wendt
    Aug 2, 2006
      You guys can use this name if you want, that is Strange Fire, but in the
      Old Testament it referred to Sorcery, and I used it as title to a book,
      which has been online for over ten years (and is still unfinished):
      "Strange Fire: the Death and the Resurrection, of Modern Civilization"
      http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/stgfr.html

      joel

      strange_ffire wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow%40yahoogroups.com>, "Deborah" <doybia@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > If we are going to add basements below we need to add some airy,
      > > spacious, enlightened (in all senses of the word) rooms aboveground.
      > > Deborah
      >
      > Ask and you shall receive!
      >
      > Strangefire is indeed interested in the air dept position, even though
      > he is much more comfortable in the strangeness of fire.
      >
      > The following will be the modus opporendi for Strange fire on this list:

      > Strange Fire
      >
      > i come to you with strange fire, i make an offering of love, the
      > incense of my soil is burned by the fire in my blood. i come with a
      > softer answer to the questions that lie in your path. i want to harbor
      > you from the anger, find a refuge from the wrath.
      >
      > this is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love
      > that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.
      >
      > mercenaries of the shrine, who are you to speak for god? with haughty
      > eyes and lying tongues and hands that shed innocent blood. who
      > delivered you the power to interpret calvary? you gamble away our
      > freedom to gain your own authority.
      >
      > find another state of mind. grab hold. strange fire burns with the
      > motion of love.
      >
      > when you learn to love yourself, you will dissolve all the stones that
      > are cast, you will learn to burn the icing sky and to melt the waxen
      > mask. yes, to have the gift of true release, this is a peace that will
      > take you higher. i come to you with my offering., i bring you strange
      > fire.
      >
      > this is a message of love. love that moves from the inside out, love
      > that never grows tired. i come to you with strange fire.
      >
      > http://www.indigogirls.com/media/audio/discographyandlyrics/strangefire/
      > <http://www.indigogirls.com/media/audio/discographyandlyrics/strangefire/>
      > 01_strange_fire.mp3

      > With Love and Hope and Fire for the future!
      >
      > StrangeFire
      >
      > "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
      > little statesman and philosophers and divines. With consistency a
      > great soul has simply nothing to do."
      >
      > Ralph Waldo Emerson

    • Show all 146 messages in this topic