28305Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: How To Know Higher Worlds

  • Joel Wendt
    Jul 23, 2006
      Dear Bradford,

      `I read the below (sort of), and could not recognize in it anything that
      related to my own experience of the events with which Robert had taken
      so many liberties of reinterpretation. This being the case (plus the
      fact that what you wrote seemed so abstract as to be almost meaningless
      in the light of my own experience), this theme seems to evidence little
      attraction to me, nor any aspect which might suggest my efforts at
      sharing such intimacies had any use for others. Albeit, there might be
      a glimmer somewhere in all that verbage. Perhaps you could make an
      effort (should you wish to continue along this line), to write your
      question in a single paragraph. Such brevity and conciseness might
      allow my poor fevered brain find something to take hold of in such a way
      as would let me respond. I have been obtuse enough?

      warm regards,
      joel

    • Show all 136 messages in this topic