26750Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The death and possible resurrection of anthroposophy

    Jun 2, 2006
      Frank, thanks for your support! I must say though I
      did not spell desert correctly. It should be pea in
      the desert because I could not find needle for the
      haystack! but then I was thinking before the pea came
      that I could use camel through the eye of the...and I
      couldn't come to needle again or it too would've led
      me to 'needle in a haystack...and then I thought of
      peas in a pod...but that didn't really express what I
      wanted to say about the camel going through the eye of
      the...fill in the blank, hence pea in the desert. See
      how my thinking arrived at pea in the desert?

      > > Hi Dottie,
      > >
      > > I think the phrase you are looking for is "a
      > needle
      > > in a haystack."
      > > Sorry, the misspelling is in the title of the
      > > thread, but I fixed it
      > > on this branch!
      >
      > Shit, anyone can say "needle in a haystack". But
      > Dottie is creative: "Pea in the dessert". Wheh!
      >
      > Frank
      >

      > Frank Thomas Smith
      > http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      > protection around