26693Re: The 25 Myths Of Autism

  • Steve Hale
    May 31, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "simonedim"
      <simonedim@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > It was good to take a look at the messages this evening and find
      out the
      > subject of mercury intoxication brought up; what would be the
      > anthroposophists' view on the autism epidemic? I'd love to hear
      > Bradford comments on this (hopefully he'll read this message!) ...
      > maybe, it would fit better in Stephen Hale's fields of interest...
      just
      > guessing.

      Simone,

      I must be on a roll tonight, but I've been thinking about this post
      ever since you wrote it, and it surely expresses an evil that is
      just about as bad as it could get; killing the soul in children.
      And all based on the premise that mercury is a needed preservative
      in vaccines. What the hell sense does that make? Well, that's why
      they had the conference off the coast of Georgia back about six
      years ago to discuss their strategy.

      Steve
    • Show all 80 messages in this topic