25678RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: "On the 'anthroposophy and racism' hoax"

  • Judy Baumbauer
    May 6, 2006
      Theodor Grekenquist <grekenquist@...> schrieb:
      Ted (may I call you that?) Do you think Dr. Delitsu could treat my husband. He has 3 extra personalities - Max, Moritz and Albert. If Dr. Delitsu doesn't come to Germany, I might be able to convince my husband to go to India, as long as he doesn't have to do yoga. He tried it once and it almost killed Max.

      Warm regards,
      Judy

      I have been subscribing to this list for two years, for the most part
      lurking until very recently, and dr. Delitsu believes that it is good
      for my further education as a counsellor to study anthroposophical
      problems in this way. If you want to voice your opinion to him, I
      should be able to get you guys in touch. That may be a good idea,
      because I believe dr. Delitsu may be able to help you too, Joel, with
      your own problems.

      Keine Lust auf Tippen? Rufen Sie Ihre Freunde einfach an.
      Yahoo! Messenger. Jetzt installieren .

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic