25486Re: another angle

  • Steve Hale
    May 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <dkahn@...>
      wrote:

      > Um, well...thanks Theodor. That was um...enlightening...sort of.
      > Deborah

      Yeah, pretty disappointing. From what I remember of Grekenquist over
      the past couple of years he came out every so often to advertise the
      furry anthro pirates and then skulked back into lurkdom. Straume would
      give casual note, which I found interesting, and then he would be gone
      for another few months. What we are experiencing, as we speak, is the
      coming out of Theodor Grekenquist, and it should be noted. It is an
      event which I take seriously, as I do everything else. And I don't
      like to be disappointed. I hope I'm not.

      Steve
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic