25481Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Gonzo Journalism and the ZeitGeist

  • Frank Smith
    May 2, 2006
      --- holderlin66 <holderlin66@...> wrote:

      > Bradford turns to face Tarjei and Frank;
      >
      > You two are my brothers on the Anthro path, along
      > with all those who
      > ride the Michael trails and converse with the earth
      > and sky lords.
      > But now is the time to put your stupidity, your
      > foolishness and
      > naiveness into the basket marked, It's OVER!!!

      Frank, bravely fighting back the tears, is silent -
      but thinks: yes, a clean break is better than carrying
      on a love affair when love has flown on gossamer wings
      - which can only deepen the lingering suffering. But
      what about the children..?

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://SouthernCrossReview.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com