25467Re: "On the 'anthroposophy and racism' hoax"

  • Terence
    May 2, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <reefer@...> wrote:

      >If he had not had this conviction, he would not
      >have dared to study anthroposophy at all, or read
      >anthroposophical email forums, without buying into
      >those attacks against Steiner's ethics.

      What we do not know is that Theodor read any of
      Steiner's books. The only mention of Steiner's
      books is that while as an counselor in a rehab he
      saw a client reading Steiner. Theodor remains dumb
      as to what he has read of Steiner.

      To put together a comprehensive view of Steiner by
      only reading email forums is a stretch, in my view.

      PS: For what it is worth, I took the day off from
      astrosophical practice so I have time to tickle the
      keys. I forgot how much time this takes.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic