25458Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Steiner on Steiner

    May 2, 2006
      I'm imagining that the way our teachers nature friend
      interacted with him as the emmesary, which then led to
      the Master, is how the CC Church works its services
      out in a way as well as the readers of First Class.

      It is said that they work to be devoid of personality
      so that something can come in and speak in a certain
      manner when they are in those roles. And it seems that
      our teacher set it up in this manner according to how
      it happened for him. I had never heard that he said
      the other had said a thing without enthusiasm which
      then created a lot in another.

      I think when we speak of Master are we talking about
      Christian Rosenkruez? It would seem we are if the
      letter M is used as a name.

      Best,
      Dottie

      http://mail.yahoo.com