25446Re: "On the 'anthroposophy and racism' hoax"

  • Mike helsher
    May 1, 2006
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Theodor Grekenquist
      <grekenquist@...> wrote:

      > kmlightseeker wrote:
      >
      > >To accuse Rudolf Steiner of discrimination in places where he
      > >resists neo-Darwinism, and to criminally condemn his scientific
      > >discernments on physiology is incomprehensible. It is irrelevant
      > >whether or not a scientific discernment might turn out to be
      incorrect.

      > The argument about Rudolf Steiner was a racist, this is not only a
      > contrived one. It is a groundless distraction from the problem with
      > Steiner and Anthroposophy. I cannot help the suspicion that people
      > who make many true observations and points about this man and his
      > philosophy and his claims, blow the whole thing, ruin their good
      > case, when they say that the man was racist and fascist and
      > anti-Semitic. What I suspect is that people who say that Steiner
      was
      > a racist and that Anthroposophy is racist, they repeat this losing
      > position because they do not have the proper conviction of reality,
      > like I have.

      Well Theodore, I think I can muster up some empathy for your
      rather "benign" attitude toward Her Doctor. If Nieve realism floats
      your boat right now then thats' fine by me. Water finds it's own
      level, and it sounds to me that in your rather materialistic
      conviction, you are at least able to see some truth about the
      redundancy of the Steiner/Racist slander being blurtted out by a few
      ideologically bent intellectually or emotionally disturbed
      individuals.

      I think your spot-on about Rudolf Steiners Moral aptitude, even if
      you think he's a mad man.

      Mike
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic