20243Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Christ in America - Underworld levels

  • Joel Wendt
    Sep 29, 2005
      Steve Hale wrote:

      > Well Joel, these facts are rather well known. First, look at
      > Steiner's autobiography, or better, look at what Tarjei Straume has
      > written about it, i.e., Tucker, Mackay involvement c. 1898. As for
      > POF into Theosophy, this should be common knowledge. Steiner got a
      > new group of listeners when the old intellectuals refused to take
      > him seriously. You should know that. Theosophy was a metamorphosis.

      Steve,

      You didn't answer my questions, you just made a slightly different
      blanket statement. Again, to make it simpler and to limit it just to
      one question, which I'll write a little differently: What is the core
      concept of the Philosophy of Freedom to which you refer?

      warm regards,
      joel
    • Show all 154 messages in this topic