20083Re: Sistine Madonna

  • holderlin66
    Sep 25, 2005
      "Personally I like the two little angels at the bottom, who seem to be
      thnking: So what's the big deal?"
      Frank

      http://www.wga.hu/frames-e.html?/html/r/raphael/5roma/2/03sisti.html

      I have focused on file a cropped image that is below the feet of Mary.
      You will notice if you go to Bradford's pictures in the file section
      of PICTURES that indeed Mary is standing on the Skull, that there is
      the skull of Golgotha, which is called the place of the Skull, below
      the feet of Mary.

      And of course the unborn souls of humanity, sixteenth from the left I
      see there Frank, and just below that I think I spotted, the little
      dumpling of unborn Harvey and Dottie...and is that? Is that Chantel
      in the right..ya...little unborn waitin for the GO Word. Ya Michael
      School students all sayin, Hey, you go down there First, no, you
      first, no you...
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic