20080Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Sistine Madonna

    Sep 25, 2005
      Frank:
      > Personally I like the two little angels at the
      > bottom, who seem to be
      > thnking: So what's the big deal?
      > Frak

      Yeah, I'm gonna have to check out those two. I think
      maybe I need to see the whole picture:) is this it or
      is there something below them....oh, maybe that is it,
      they are below, in the earthly realm versus where the
      Christ and Sophia were descending from...or
      something...but yeah, I think most of the world sees
      those two in the way you do. I've seen them with
      cigars and mustaches and so forth...they've been
      pretty funny.

      Yahoo! for Good