19408Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Caiaphas dilemma

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Sep 1, 2005
      Bradford quoted:

      > The Bush administration has failed to provide the consumer with
      > a 'reason to believe" in the product.

      And this, in a nutshell, is the problem with the whole damn administration /
      occupation. It views us as consumers to be gulled. But I ain't out on the
      streets because I'm a *consumer,* I'm out there because I'm a *!!CITIZEN!!*
      And as a citizen, I expect more from my political leaders than policies that
      benefit me personally. I expect policies that benefit the entire country.

      The current fuck-up in Louisiana is a poster child for what's wrong with the
      administration's viewpoint.

      Musing on the temporary satisfaction of swearing ...
      JoAnn
    • Show all 144 messages in this topic