187771913 & 1922

    Jul 31, 2005
      Friends, I couldn't remember what it was about 1913 that kept kicking
      me in the butt towards Dr. Steiner and this understanding of
      Anthroposophia. Well, I just found the reason: A lecture given during
      the First General Meeting of the Anthroposophical Society in Berlin on
      February 3rd. And this meeting is where I believe he consecrated the
      understanding of the being, the essence of his work Anthroposophy:
      Anthroposophia. In this first meeting he clearly states that there is a
      living being so called by him to be Anthroposophia as a furtherance of
      the Sophia that Dante spoke of in his poems. Reading at the end of the
      book Isis Mary Sophia I found a direct reference to the name Anthropos-
      Sophia as being quite obvious not a 'ghost' as he puts it, that has
      become so in our time.

      Looking to 1922 and the building and the burning of the Goetheanum we
      see also a dedication to to Her once again in the Christmas Conference
      beginning with "May human beings hear it!.

      Both of these monumnetal time passages speak to this Being and the
      importance for us to experience this livingness within his work and in
      our world.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      p.s. Sorry for the repeats and such but I had to make a comment as to
      why these two dates and what their importance is as far as I
      understand.