18304Re: Deep Impact

    Jul 4, 2005
      I have to say I am deeply troubled by the slamming of a rocket in the
      comet. And then on page two, although it may have been a bit before the
      rocket slamming, there was an explosion off the island of Imo Jimo. I
      believe they are related. And the sea was red.

      On the fourth of July it occurs to me that the numbers come to 11 the
      twins. Makes sense to me.

      I want to say Happy Fourth !!!, with a big ol smile, but I am so
      bothered by this rocket slamming into the cosmos and then a picture of
      Einstien defending his geniusness that helped to put forth the tragic
      bomb in Japan so many years ago. Ugh!