18272Re: On a lighter note :)

  • observer_ardnaxela
    Jul 1, 2005
      I thought I replied, but I must have done something wrong....

      Hi, Dottie!~

      That's so awesome that you saw wings on yourself!~
      :-o => :-\ => :-) => :-D
      Could you feel them? or move them? How long were they there? Maybe
      my teacher had a similar experience or heard the story you know...
      I'll try to remember to ask her when I get back in school early
      September.

      I've got the summer off, if you're talking about school. But,
      otherwise, it is more stressful than the schoolyear -- Lol! Thinking
      of my plan for the next year starting now is making me feel ill. I'm
      thinking through my beliefs in this last big opportunity, to attempt
      to survive my ambition. Lol!

      ~Alexandra