18255Re: Angels work in our astral body

  • Larry
    Jun 30, 2005
      Stephen Hale wrote:
      > Bradford concluded with:
      >
      > ... What the heck is yur friggin problem you
      > sorathian leader of the western ahrimanic bid for devouring our
      > young men and women for putrid lies...
      >
      > If this was meant for me, I say: Don't get your feathers in disarray
      > there, big
      guy!

      Doesn't sound like you to me, I think he was energizing someone
      else. What I don't get is how someone's etheric body could wind up on
      the astral plane, any more than their physical body could. It sounds
      impossible. (And if the etheric body separated from their physical in
      order to accomplish this, wouldn't they die very
      soon?)

      Larry
    • Show all 33 messages in this topic