18248Re: Deep Impact

  • hermannaude
    Jun 30, 2005
      >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, <franksmith@v...> wrote:
      > Hi! I thought you'd be interested in this story from Science@NASA:
      >On the 4th of July, a NASA spacecraft will blast a hole in Comet
      >Tempel 1. http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/28jun_deepimpact.htm?
      >friend

      Hello

      What i find interesting is that Rudolf Steiner says that comments is
      Arch angels passing through our solar system. Living in a
      materialistical age, we send our material creations to the other
      planets (sun, mars, titan, moon). All planets is spiritual beings and
      comets too. I know that this event has a very big spiritual
      significance but what that is exactly i don't know. Any idea's ?

      Kind Regards
      Herman

      I am in the Light and the Light is in me, You are in the Light and the
      Light is in you, You are in me and I am in you !
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic