16029Re: School of Spiritual Science special studies

  • holderlin66
    May 5, 2005
      "Because what I saw was a man who, while Britain's erstwhile leader,
      scorns his own country. That is, he scorns the union workers that
      wanted to keep filthy coal mines open; he scorns the nostalgic blue-
      haired ladies who wanted to keep the Queen's snout on their nation's
      currency; he scorns his nation of maddeningly inefficient little
      shops on the high street, of subjects snoozy with welfare state
      comforts and fearful of the wonders of cheap labor available in far-
      off locales.

      Blair looks longingly at America, land of the hard-charging
      capitalist cowboy, of entrepreneurs with big-box retail discount
      stores, Silicon Valley start-ups and Asian out-sourcing.

      Blair doesn't want to be Prime Minister. He wants to be governor
      in London of America's 51st state."

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1675440B

      Bradford comments;

      capitalist cowboycapitalist cowboycapitalist cowboycapitalist cowboy

      Why study this text? Because once again you will look into the
      mystery of the world and see just how this Iraq War and Bush's
      poodle named Blair are whimpering, lying, prophets of the
      Crucifixion of Christ in the etheric, by our text study. We look at
      the well written text offered below and decode the election of GWB
      and decode the election of Tony Blair and compare it to the text
      offered above and we see layer upon layer of deception sponsored by
      Ahriman's undead zombies. That little comment, undead zombies, is
      designed especially for those naive, like Diana, who run screaming
      back to their school yard that we believe in undead zombies. What we
      believe in, is unraveling the hidden mystery of EYES WIDE SHUT that
      Kubrick couldn't articulate but we can. Think Deeply Michael
      Students, think deeply.

      http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/050405A.shtml

      "Mark my words: Tony Blair won't be re-elected Thursday. However, he
      will remain in office.

      That's because Brits don't vote for their Prime Minister.
      They've got a "parliamentary" system there in the Mother Country.
      And the difference between democracy and parliamentary rule makes
      all the difference. It is the only reason why Blair will keep his
      job - at least for a few months.

      Let me explain. The British vote only for their local Member of
      Parliament. The MPs, in turn, pick the PM. If a carpenter in
      Nottingham doesn't like Prime Minister Blair (not all dislike him,
      some detest him), the only darn thing they can do about it is vote
      against their local MP, in this case, the lovely Alan Simpson, a
      Labour Party stalwart who himself would rather kiss a toad than
      cuddle with Tony.

      Therefore, the majority of the Queen's subjects - deathly afraid
      of the return of Margaret Thatcher's vampirical Tory spawn - holds
      their noses, vote for their local Labour MP and pray that an act of
      God will save their happy isle. A recent poll showed the British
      evenly divided: forty percent want Blair to encounter a speeding
      double-decker bus and forty percent want him stretched, scalded and
      quartered in the Tower of London (within a sampling margin of four
      percent).

      Why? Well, to begin with, Blair lies. A secret memo from inside
      Blair's coven discovered this week made clear that Britain's Prime
      Minister knew damn well, eight months before we invaded Iraq, that
      George Bush was cooking the intelligence info on "WMD," but Blair
      agreed to tag along with his master.

      The Prime Minister's coterie sold his nation on the re-conquest
      of their old colony, Iraq, by making up this cockamamie story about
      Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction that could take
      out London in 45 minutes. But Brits knew that was 'bollocks' (no
      translation available) long before this week's shock-horror memo
      story.

      A greater blight on the Prime Minister's reputation: Blair likes
      American presidents. While his habit of keeping his nose snug
      against Bill Clinton's derriere was a bit off-putting, his
      application to George Bush's behind makes Blair's countrymen retch.

      I watched the machinery called Tony Blair up close as a Yankee
      in King Blair's court (first as an advisor on the inside, then as a
      journalist also on the inside, but with a hidden tape recorder).

      And it was eerie. Because what I saw was a man who, while
      Britain's erstwhile leader, scorns his own country. That is, he
      scorns the union workers that wanted to keep filthy coal mines open;
      he scorns the nostalgic blue-haired ladies who wanted to keep the
      Queen's snout on their nation's currency; he scorns his nation of
      maddeningly inefficient little shops on the high street, of subjects
      snoozy with welfare state comforts and fearful of the wonders of
      cheap labor available in far-off locales.

      Blair looks longingly at America, land of the hard-charging
      capitalist cowboy, of entrepreneurs with big-box retail discount
      stores, Silicon Valley start-ups and Asian out-sourcing.

      Blair doesn't want to be Prime Minister. He wants to be governor
      in London of America's 51st state.

      Britons know this. They feel deeply that their main man doesn't
      like the Britain he has. And that is why the average punter in the
      pub longs to be led by that most English of British politicians -
      who is not English at all - Gordon Brown, the Scotland-born
      Chancellor of the Exchequer.

      And so they vote for their local Labour MP on that party's
      quietly whispered promise that, shortly after the election, Gordon
      Brown, defender of the old welfare state, union rights, and a
      gentleman unlikely to invade forgotten remnants of the empire, will,
      on a vote of his parliamentary confreres, take the reins of
      government in his benign and prudent hands.

      As New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman says, Tony Blair is
      a man of principle. So was the Ayatolla Khomeini. Both were willing
      to have others pay any price for their beliefs.

      Luckily for Britain, Chancellor Brown won't let Blair put his
      fanatic hands on the kingdom's cash or coinage. And herein is
      another difference betwixt the US and UK. In America, the Treasury
      Secretary is little more than the President's factotum. In Britain,
      the Chancellor holds the nation's purse. Brown brilliantly controls
      Britain's spending, taxing and currency. For example, despite Tony's
      pleas, Brown presciently nixed England dumping the pound coin for
      the euro.

      And thus Brown, not Blair, has earned his nation's gratitude for
      the island's steady recovery from Thatcherite punishments while,
      across The Pond, real wages in Bush's America are falling.

      Blair will hold onto office - for now - due only to a sly
      campaign that relies on the public's accepting on faith that, sooner
      rather than later after the vote on Thursday, Blair will do the
      honorable thing and end his own political life, leaving the British-
      to-the-bone Brown to inherit the parliamentary throne. Tony's
      political corpse can then be mailed to Texas - wrapped in an
      American flag."
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic