15878Re: Pete Diana phenomena

  • holderlin66
    May 3, 2005
      Bradford commented;

      "There is always magic in the air. Poor Saul was shocked that he had to
      do a complete 180 and become a betrayer of that which his childhood
      and his soul was built upon. Shouldn't we have said, the way Saul went
      out and killed followers of Christ, "now there was a rock of belief to
      build a Hebrew temple on?" Instead of ST. Peter, who remained rock
      headed, bull headed, Saul was literally knocked off his high horse by
      an inner etheric experience. So it is said, this inner etheric light,
      so it is said, even though, to even see this etheric light and hear
      this voice stemming from some recognized Being who Saul knew had just
      been on Earth and was severely tortured and murdered....Well this
      etheric/astral voice light...thing... rocked Saul to Paul. But this
      is all abstract to us today, downstream in time isn't it?

      Bradford looks further into the issue;

      But friends, friends of narrow insight, fearful rabbits and fanged
      kittie kats, didn't the Great Rock of the Church of Peter and the
      Great Iron cast will of Saul, national, patriotic, willing to arrest,
      stone and kill those early Christians, wasn't Peter and Saul/Paul
      beheaded, slain and killed together, to become, dare we think it? The
      foundations of Peter and Pauline versions of Christianity.

      "... it has been said that they were martyred at Rome at the command
      of the Emperor Nero, and buried there. As a Roman citizen, Paul would
      probably have been beheaded with a sword. It is said of Peter that he
      was crucified head downward. The present Church of St Peter in Rome
      replaces earlier churches built on the same site going back to the
      time of the Emperor Constantine, in whose reign a church was built
      there on what was believed to be the burial site of Peter. Excavations
      under the church suggest that the belief is older than Constantine.

      St. Augustine writes (Sermon 295):

      Both apostles share the same feast day, for these two were one; and
      even though they suffered on different days, they were as one. Peter
      went first, and Paul followed. And so we celebrate this day made holy
      for us by the apostles' blood. Let us embrace what they believed,
      their life, their labors, their sufferings, their preaching, and their
      confession of faith.
      Prayer (traditional language)

      Almighty God, whose blessed apostles Peter and Paul glorified thee by
      their martyrdom: Grant that thy Church, instructed by their teaching
      and example, and knit together in unity by thy Spirit, may ever stand
      firm upon the one foundation, which is Jesus Christ our Lord; who
      liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the same Spirit, one
      God, for ever and ever.

      Bradford concludes;

      Bradford and any intelligent person would see clearly that Spiritual
      Science is founded in Pauline Christianity. Any one who wiggles out of
      this is avoiding the Imperial Roman war waged even today from Amerika,
      against the Etheric Christ. The powerful mustard seed, the powerful
      seed that sprouted from Paul's martyrdom in Rome has landed in such a
      novel and inspiring form, in Spiritual Science that it not only builds
      upon the Petra Bible foundations of the Christ, but lifts the Five
      Gospels, as only Pauline Christianity could do.

      Rusty, clunky, pathetic, cowardly, and retarded thinking clings to
      Popes of Rome or Presidents of the West. If you rebel and are galled
      at the ideas that have been laid out in this thread, you are merely a
      rusted relic, a tangled ball of war torn soul dysfunction and fouled
      in the ropes and throws of your own self deluded Ahrimanic and
      Luciferic denials. You certainly learned nothing of the history of the
      I AM, the history of humanity nor the history of science. You are
      stranded and shallow, lost on the shallow margins of a swampy shore
      and you also wish to cling to denial so that living forces cannot
      touch you.

      And that is why you cling to failed insights. You cling to failed
      insights because you imagine that such abstract ideas as the big bang
      really can't insist on any moral maxims. That's right, Big Bangs and
      maybe there is an OverSoul as Emerson might have thought, but nothing
      specific, no I AM accountability.

      Hit the buzzer Johnny and tell these toddler tykes just what they won?
      They won the constant flaming denial, petty intellectual quibbling,
      low mental battery life that fails to recognize Their Life, riddled
      as it is with wonder, when it stares them in the face. They couldn't
      find Ahriman in their big toe with a Zarathustra flashlight. While our
      life is actually sustained by the Christ Event, they run willy nilly
      and are too cowardly to accept that they are not guilt ridden and must
      scurry away from the Light of the I AM for shame....Christ does not
      bear shame and grudge as we do. Christ is the open depth of sustaining
      Life, the Life that is livingly and faultering described out of
      Pauline Christianity, as Spiritual Science.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic