15792Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Pete Diana phenomena

  • Tarjei Straume
    May 1 3:56 PM
      At 17:40 30.04.2005, Bradford wrote:

      >What is the difference between Steiner and Mary Baker Eddy?

      From what I remember reading about MBE was that she claimed all illnesses
      are illusions, so that if you just refuse to recognize an ailment as
      something real, it will evaporate and you'll be healthy. Anything from
      common cold to cancer, including smallpox for that matter, just snap your
      fingers in faith and it disappears.

      Correct me if I'm wrong about this, but whatever MBE taught, it bore no
      resemblance to science nor to anthroposophically oriented spiritual
      science, although it was called 'Christian Science.'