15772RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: To Mike T

  • Mike T
    May 1, 2005
      On this issue, Pete, I agree fair enough; doesn't count when Steiner is
      slandered, thats another situ.
      Cheers,
      Mike T

      >From: "pete_karaiskos" <petekaraiskos@...>
      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: To Mike T
      >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 05:13:07 -0000
      >
      >--- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike T"
      ><leosun_75@h...> wrote:
      > > Simone
      > >
      > > You are right I have read about Pete and has family as everyone on this
      > > forum did. As I tend to delete each post after I read it I don't
      >have a
      > > historical record to go back on (except the ones I copy and paste),
      >I only
      > > have in mind what I read (an I certainly didn't make it up as Petes
      >family
      > > circumstances have been read by all on here). I accept what Simone says
      > > here. I know I can go to the group and read through all the history
      >of the
      > > posts to see where I got the impressions from, but I'm now
      >disinclined to do
      > > that.
      > >
      > > So Pete K, those that know better are right and I bow to their
      >wisdom; I
      > > sincerely apologise for my misdemeanour and I know you will have
      >your just
      > > reward against me in Kamaloca as Tarjei writes. Seriously, if it was
      >not you
      > > that brought your family into the fray, then it does speak to some
      >decency
      > > in your character and not as I otherwise suggested.
      > >
      > > Worse for me, I have to square of with Rudolf Steiner one day about
      >this
      > > fopah and He will not be pleased.
      > >
      > > Thank you Tarjei and Simone.
      > > Mike T
      > >

      >Thanks Mike. Apology accepted. I promise not to hold it against you
      >in in Kamaloca. I suggest we drop it here as neither of us is really
      >interested in developing unresolved karma with each other. Fair enough?
      >
      >Pete
      >

      > > >From: "simonedim" <simonedim@y...>
      > > >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] To Mike T
      > > >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 18:40:22 -0000
      > > >
      > > >Hi Mike,
      > > >
      > > >Don't ask me why I'm sticking my nose I this confusion
      > > >(Chronic Posting disorder?), I don't want to engage in any side
      > > >of this war but stay as an outside observer (it's comfortable
      > > >here).
      > > >So, as a neutral observer, I wanna tell you that, really, you made a
      > > >mistake when you said that Pete K had brought his family matters to
      > > >this board; he didn't. Others did tough, so I think that's the
      > > >origin of your misunderstanding.
      > > >Soon after he started posting here I asked him myself about his ex-
      > > >wife position as a Waldorf teacher and he was very clear that he
      > > >wouldn't be discussing this subject here. Dottie commented many
      > > >times his family situation and the probable relationship of his
      > > >family problems with his engagement as a Waldorf critic (I
> [...]

      SEEK: Over 80,000 jobs across all industries at Australia's #1 job site.
      http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail
    • Show all 39 messages in this topic