15745Re: Pete Diana phenomena

  • holderlin66
    Apr 30 11:58 AM
      holderlin wrote:

      " But if such deeply rooted
      insights from a Fairy Tale arise, that show Steiner a pathway to
      building the Johannes Bau in Munich and using the German forces of
      Logic and Fichte's I AM to build the higher forces of the
      Consciousness Soul and etheric sciences as a gift to the German
      People
      and a gift to the world... all this reveals twisted trails and
      complexities in human destiny, which we call our own intimate riddles
      don't we? "

      Bradford comments;

      Now for the advanced physics lesson about Time Travel. Now there are
      obvious laws to time travel. One interesting little time travel
      insight, is leaving notes from the future to remind oneself in the
      past, when one arrives there, having already viewed pieces of the
      future. Let's look at that, in the H. G. Wells Time Machine, he does
      leave a note from the future to his past. Now I am not joking here.
      It is U, U souls who are shallow who are joking and rather dumb. U
      are dumb about physics, about Time and about reality and most of all
      you are dumber about Initiation. I am not as dumb as U. But U never
      did your real time and physics homework your were just impressed
      with Ahriman's version of shock and awe.

      There is a passage where Aristotle comes as a vision to Lessing and
      talks about reincarnation. Lessing has a vision and sees Aristotle
      and Lessing brings the first breakthrough of a thought from his "The
      Education of the Human Race" where reincarnation and karma are
      discussed. Had Lessing had meeting with Aristotle in the night
      during like Christ had with Nathanael. What about "Nathan the Wise"
      and was Aristotle hovering over the future German folk with his
      mission plan?

      (John 1:45 NKJV) Philip found Nathanael and said to him, "We have
      found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote;
      Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph."

      (John 1:46 NKJV) And Nathanael said to him, "Can anything good come
      out of Nazareth?" Philip said to him, "Come and see."

      (John 1:47 NKJV) Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward Him, and said of
      him, "Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom is no deceit!"

      (John 1:48 NKJV) Nathanael said to Him, "How do You know me?" Jesus
      answered and said to him, "Before Philip called you, when you were
      under the fig tree, I saw you."

      (John 1:49 NKJV) Nathanael answered and said to Him, "Rabbi, You are
      the Son of God! You are the King of Israel!"

      (John 1:50 NKJV) Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to
      you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see
      greater things than these."

      Further, if you are following my Time Machine Physics lesson, how
      Goethe is famous enough to have this little diddly Fairy tale
      published? What made this little fairy tale come to light? Why did
      Steiner bet on Goethe? Was it not a post card from the threshold
      that would trigger a whole series of clear I AM directions, a map of
      sorts, a pathway into the world, and Steiner would need this key
      coded map outline when he emerged again out of time as a strong
      reminder?

      Let me give you another example....Who wrote "The Chymical Wedding
      of Christian Rosenkreuz" It is like saying who is buried in Grants
      Tomb? But no, no not at all, as a fellow researcher of Tubingin U,
      it wasn't any physical Christian Rosenkreuz that wrote the text but
      rather a young, very easily influenced, Valentin Andrea of Tubingin
      U. (Holderlin's old stomping grounds and of course even Kepler) that
      got the letter and postcard, but from who? It looked like his own
      work didn't it? So why does it refer to something long gone in such
      occult detail?

      Oh, did I lose you again? How easy that was? You see there are
      messages slipped into Time, and some of them are coded so that when
      the passage into incarnation and the forgetting field of lethe is
      crossed, even Initiates sometimes write messages ahead in order to
      slip quietly into time and pick up what they were working on, on
      assignment, prior to their incarnation on Earth. You really need to
      read that sentence again, but U are not able to penetrate the
      meaning here are U?

      U see the physics issues here? No U don't that is why, if you can't
      you are still a silly toddler pretending to understand adults who
      are doing their homework and grasping the depth of riddles. A
      biography of a child into an adult human being has plenty of time
      markers and indicators that can run with or reveal a shift in karma
      and inner approach to the I AM. But you have to develop the ability
      to think with the intimacy of an intelligent person and U must not
      bypass your own sense of biography, even as an intimate reference to
      something highly objective, like the moon nodes.

      Do your homework.

      Learn about Time ability and time capacity and find the thousands of
      incidents where other events, dreaming, sleeping or sleeping prophet
      events trigger real science discoveries.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic