14598Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Miryam84

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Apr 6, 2005
      > Thanks, Jo Ann - and also Dottie - for the encouragement. But when they sue
      > us for an unauthorized translation, I hope AT has enough dough in petty cash
      > to cover it.

      Querido Frank,

      Hey, when they sue for an unauthorized translation, we can give them all the
      money we have made off of it and gladly! <G> After all, where does the petty
      cash go? It's not like we have any expenses (well, except for all those
      virtual plane tickets to BA you keep spreading about like there was no tomorrow
      <G>). We don't even have a pool (with bar & grill) to maintain over here, much
      less the theatre! We might need to look into the mud-wrestling pit though...
      <WG>

      L-cubed,
      JoAnna
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic