14162Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Good Gossip from the WC

  • Griselda Andersen
    Mar 31, 2005
      --- Jo Ann Schwartz < wrote:

      > > > OH NO!! I've been left out of the clique,
      haven't
      > I?? The one for all the 'cool
      > kids'... Guruzelda!! How could you leave me out of
      > the clique???
      >
      > . .

      Oh no Jo Ann, no way you're out. It's them weird and
      bitter WC people, they are fucked up in the head and
      keep coming up with craaaaazy shit, that's all.
      I never read their silly er, "intellectually
      challenged" stuff unless it's brought to my attention.
      I mean, would I waste time trying to discuss, say,
      philosophy with a bedroom wall? I don't think so!!
      And just between us...men at AT are not like the WC
      wimps, knowwhatImean. So the broads there get kind of
      jealous, eh.
      How can we blame them? HOW???
      Love,
      Griselda