14140Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Good Gossip from the WC

  • Griselda Andersen
    Mar 30, 2005
      --- Frank Thomas Smith > wrote:

      > > > Patiently waiting for that "one chick's"
      comments,

      Frankie dear,
      I'm kind of busy screwing every man in the list so
      I'll be brief. Some people need to get laid. Soon.
      But the men at AT deserve better than WC material.
      They are just too good for those womin there, what can
      I say. So, it's up to the WC men. Who are all wussies
      who won't come here fight. So that's it. No fun in the
      WC. Just the usual crap. Gotta go now.
      Love,
      Griselda