14136Good Gossip from the WC

  • Mike helsher
    Mar 30, 2005
      I thought Grizelda might like this one.

      Dianna Winters writes:

      In their minds, you know, attacking me doesn't "distract from" the
      question,it *is* the question. Everything is personal to them, few of
      them seem capable of having a discussion that doesn't involve either
      attacking each other, or all their many "enemies" in the world, or
      coming on to each other sexually. The women make little junior high
      type cliques, and the men discuss the size of their . . . sorry, wrong
      for this list, and have testosterone-laden little brawls over this one
      chick who propositions all of them openly.

      Mike
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic