13371Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Rewriting the Pledge of Allegiance

    Feb 28, 2005
      Harvey Friend:
      > Mike and Bradford. etc.

      Well, I shall take my self to be the etc:) and share a
      thought on Nut. We are all her. Her picture shows us
      what happens after our physical death: we become the
      planets. They become our organs. She is the sign. And
      boy oh boy oh boy I wonder how the person who drew
      that design ever came to 'see' that particular concept
      or maybe it was a precept, who the heck knows? Smart
      people I guess. Anyhow, how is it that we have fallen
      so far that we can not 're member' these things. Yet,
      once we have understood the concept it awakens
      something deep within us that calls to a rememberence
      of sorts. An awakening of sorts that is all of grace I
      say.

      And Danny, man, you are a great lead into the land of
      tears.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic