    Dec 31, 2004
      Innuendo
      Song Duration 6:27
      Written by Queen.
      Sung by Freddie Mercury.

      Lyrics
      One two three four

      Ooh ooh

      While the sun hangs in the sky and the desert has sand
      While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land
      While there's a wind and the stars and the rainbow
      Till the mountains crumble into the plain

      Oh yes, we'll keep on trying
      Tread that fine line
      Oh, we'll keep on trying
      Yeah
      Just passing our time

      Ooh ooh

      While we live according to race, colour or creed
      While we rule by blind madness and pure greed
      Our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion
      Through the eons and on and on

      Oh, yes, we'll keep on trying, yeah
      We'll tread that fine line
      Oh oh we'll keep on trying
      Till the end of time
      Till the end of time

      Through the sorrow all through our splendour
      Don't take offence at my innuendo

      Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh
      Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh

      You can be anything you want to be
      Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
      Be free with your tempo, be free, be free
      Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself

      Ooh ooh, yeah

      If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky
      If there's a point, if there's a reason to live or die
      Ha, if there's an answer to the questions we feel bound to ask
      Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask
      Oh yes, we'll keep on trying
      Hey, tread that fine line
      (yeah) yeah
      We'll keep on smiling, yeah