      Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 9:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Feminine

      Morning Rick,

      You wrote:
      > It should be noted that Steiner has made known to us
      > that when the disciple who Jesus loved is mentioned
      > the Gospel is pointing to the fact that this is an
      > initiate that Christ Jesus has initiated.

      When you say initiate do you mean to convey that the
      other diciples were not, other than this one whom
      Jesus loved? If so I would have to say that it could
      be none other than the Magdalene, and that the raising
      of Lazarus points to that, not to mention all the
      comments in the Nag Hammadi referring to Jesus loving
      her the most and kissing her on the mouth and so
      forth. As I said  earlier I have seen it referenced in
      many places, not specifically pointing to Magdalene,
      that kissing on the mouth is an initiatic reference.
      The book I am reading on the Sufis speaks of this as
      well.

      I don't think anyone can really say for 100 % that a
      thing is such and such. I can only say that in my
      personal studies I can not find Lazarus as a being in
      the manner he is discussed. I am open to it not having
      been Magdalene if this is the truth.

      I am wondering if you are aware of any  other
      initiatic experience to the level of the 'beloved' in
      the bible? Maybe it has escaped me and there is
      another way of looking at this Lazarus thing. When I
      trail the Marys I find they are indeed 'one whom God
      helped' in the OT as well: the sister of Moses and the
      woman with Elija given the rod. Its funny because it
      is noted by a few scholars that Muhammed made a
      mistake by naming the Virgin Mary as the sister of
      Moses.  They say he confused his Marys. I say he knew
      'exactly' what he was saying its just there wasn't
      anyone of understanding who was enlightened enough to
      see what he was saying.

      Rick
      You may
      > have already stressed this in your past posts so if
      > I'm repeating something already mentioned and noted
      > by you please excuse me.

      Dottie

      No, I hadn't stressed it although I did mention it.
      This tends to get me in a bit of hot water with
      Christoligists. But I didn't pull this out of thin
      air. It came from within. I think when I saw your
      words this morning it made me wonder, because I am
      always looking for a way to be wrong about my
      insights, if I am onto something  with Lazarus or if
      there is another initiative scene that could  possibly

      > speak to the Magdalene mystery as the 'beloved'.

      Rick
      > The one passage that I find intriguing is that these
      > passages speak of making Mary Magdalene into a male.
      > Does it mean that she is taught certain things and
      > initiated to a  certain degree that she is now
      > respected as a Rabbi or Teacher?

      Dottie

      I think it is more than that. However, she is now
      called, I can't remember since when, maybe the
      fifties, The Apostle to The Apostles by the Catholic
      Church: Teacher to the Teachers. I believe Steiners
      Genesis speaks to the 'male' thing. I believe it may
      be the 'raying' out of the ...well I will find it in
      the book today. I believe it is the persons who are
      able to radiate love, Christ/Sun like, from within to
      without like the suns rays from above. And I believe
      it is said this happened during the time when we were
      coming into being. I believe it is what happened when
      the ancient  sages of the day called out to the Cosmos
      and they heard a resounding 'yes'(my belief)returning:
      I believe that is the male aspect and the humans are
      the female aspect as the recievers. Eunichs have made
      themselves recievers of the 'word' so that they can
      become male??

      I believe she is called Apostle to the Apostles for
      many reasons and mostly because she was able to
      recognize Jesus as the Christ when resssurected. She
      was the only one. Which brings up an interesting point
      of recognizing Jesus 'as' the Christ. A man was truly
      ressurected as one in Christ. And this is why I
      believe she is the inspirant for the Fourth Gospel and
      also the reason I see her as  representing the Sophia,
      daughter voice of God.

      My thoughts,